Learn more about Dr. James Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rollins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rollins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rollins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Central Baptist Hospital
- St Claire Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Rollins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Rollins practice?
- Dr. James Rollins has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Rollins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Sterling, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, KY and Morehead, KY.
See Mount Sterling Surgeons.