A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rollins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rollins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rollins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Rollins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Rollins practice?
- Dr. James Rollins has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rollins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Sterling, KY.
See Mount Sterling Surgeons.