A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rollins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rollins
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rollins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rollins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rollins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Central Baptist Hospital
- St Claire Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Roy Rollins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Rollins practice?
- Dr. James Rollins has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rollins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Sterling, KY.
See Mount Sterling Orthopedic Surgeons.