A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Roloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Roloff is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Roloff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Roloff graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Roloff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
- Broadlawns Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Roloff MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James Roloff practice?
- Dr. James Roloff has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Roloff practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Pediatricians and Des Moines Oncologists.