A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Romanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Romanelli, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Romanelli, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Romanelli graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Romanelli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Romanelli FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Romanelli practice?
- Dr. James Romanelli has 1 office location.
Dr. James Romanelli practices Plastic Surgery near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Surgeons.