A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Romanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Romanelli, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Romanelli, MD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Body Contouring
- Botox Cosmetic
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Enlargement
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Eyelid Surgery
- Face Lift
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Facial Rejuventation
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Romanelli graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Romanelli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Nicholas Romanelli MD and FACS is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James N. Romanelli practice?
- Dr. James Romanelli has 1 office location.
Dr. James Romanelli practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Plastic Surgeons and Huntington Surgeons.