Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Rommer
Dr. James Rommer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livingston, NJ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rommer is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center, Clara Maass Medical Center and St Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Rommer has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Rommer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Rommer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Bohdar Woroch
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Livingston, NJ 0 mi40
Dr. Luigi Bonomini
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Livingston, NJ 0 mi31