A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ronan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ronan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ronan
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ronan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ronan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Murmurs
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ronan graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Ronan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Aloysius Ronan MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James A. Ronan practice?
- Dr. James Ronan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ronan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.