A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ronan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ronan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ronan
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ronan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ronan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Murmurs
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ronan graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Ronan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Aloysius Ronan MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James A. Ronan practice?
- Dr. James Ronan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ronan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.