A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ronzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ronzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ronzo graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ronzo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ronzo DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. James Ronzo practice?
- Dr. James Ronzo has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Ronzo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Spring Hill, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hernando, FL and Brooksville, FL.
See Spring Hill Orthopedic Surgeons and Spring Hill Surgeons.