Dr. James Rook DO Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Loma Linda, CA

June 18th, 2011
Excellent clinician and best bedside manner I've experienced by far. I know personally that the bad review written below was not for this Dr Rook because he was not practicing in the above clinic at that time and likely was written by a bitter and hateful/rage-filled person intent on damaging his professional and personal reputation. Dr Rook has never been anything but professional and compassionate in his care and it's unfortunate that he's been unfairly targeted. I would recommend him to anyone I know, including my own family and closest friends.

March 26th, 2011
Excellent physician, provided education about my problem and gave insightful advice. Very caring and amazing bedside manner. One of the best physicians I've ever been to.

February 9th, 2010
I had a very good experience with Dr Rook. He was very caring and a wonderful listener. He spent a long time getting my story and explaining treatment to me. I was very impressed with his professionalism and bedside manner.

February 1st, 2010
Pathetic bedside manner
I should have known right away that I was going to have a bad experience with this doctor. He was very degrading to his nursing and front desk staff so why would he treat a patient any better? He performed his 'exam' without even touching me or looking me in the eyes, then blurted out a 'diagnosis' while walking out of the room. He did not take time to answer any questions or tell me exactly what he was recommending. My experience with Dr Rook was horrible.