A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rooney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rooney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rooney graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rooney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Rooney MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Rooney practice?
- Dr. James Rooney has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rooney practices Internal Medicine near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Internists.