A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rorabaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rorabaugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rorabaugh, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Rorabaugh graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rorabaugh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Douglas Rorabaugh MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Rorabaugh practice?
- Dr. James Rorabaugh has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Rorabaugh practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Du Bois, PA and Danville, PA.
See State College Surgeons.