James Rosbolt Is this you?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 14th, 2011

Thorough, knowledgeable and Caring

The title says it all. The first time I saw Dr Rosbolt he spent so much time with me I almost felt guilty! He thoroughly explained things, made recommendations and genuinely cared about my well being.I am 43 and never had a regular doctor mostly because I don't really need one, but now when I'm asked I say "Dr. James Rosbolt is my doctor." The staff is pretty darn nice there too!

May 1st, 2015