A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Rose has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. Rose practice?
Dr. James Rose practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Big Spring, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.