Dr. James Rosneck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Rosneck?

Posted on November 6th, 2016

Caring, compassionate doctor.

Posted on February 8th, 2016

He has performed 3 surgeries on me and I have had excellent results. I am an avid female athlete and he had me back at full go in no time. He never rushes you and will answer all questions. Great PA's too!!

Highly Recomended

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

Dr. Rosneck has performed two surgeries for me now , I first found him after extensive research and valued recommendations from people I trust when looking for a surgeon to perform surgery on a serious leg injury and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my health. He and his assistant Kristen have been extremely helpful and informative through both processes. I have recommended him in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Dr. Rosneck took the time to go over the test results and answered all of my questions I had pertaining to my diagnosis. He was very nice and if I was concerned he took the time. His PA was very helpful and caring. She took the time and called me back when I called into the office. She also helped me get into the office and surgery quickly.

Posted on March 18th, 2013

So happy to find a doc who listens and takes the time to hear you out! It took almost 3years of on off agonizing pain and a lot off un-helpful doctors for me to get aggrivated and say enough, I did my research and found Dr Rosneck, im thankful for him and his staff, all amazing attentative people with time to listen and answers and solutions and hope! I highly recommend Dr Rosneck to anyone.

Amazing!

Posted on March 3rd, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Rosneck to everyone! I had hip surgery done and it was not easy. After almost 5 years of pain, the pain was gone after he was done! Amazing and Thank you! His staff is amazing and literally jumped through hoops to get me the surgery I needed! I can't say enough positive things about my experience.

Dr. Rosneck explains the problem

Posted on July 11th, 2012

Dr. Rosneck was very honest and took the time to explain what was going on mechanically and the options. His assistant Ms. Banjac is really excellent as well.

Posted on November 15th, 2017