A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rosoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rosoff is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosoff graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Rosoff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Rosoff MD is a male Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Rosoff practice?
- Dr. James Rosoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Rosoff practices Surgery and Urology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons and Charleston Urologists.