A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rotchford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rotchford, Addiction Medicine, Pain Management, Medical Acupuncture, Preventive Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rotchford, MD, MPH, FAAMA is board certified in Public Health & General Preventive Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diplomat American Academy of Pain Management
- Diplomat Board of Addiction Medicine
- Fellow of the American Academy of Medical Acupuncture
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotchford graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kimber Rotchford MD, MPH, and FAAMA is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, General Practice, Public Health & General Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James K. Rotchford practice?
- Dr. James Rotchford has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rotchford practices Pain Medicine, General Practice, Public Health & General Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine, and Addiction Psychiatry near Port Townsend, WA.
See Port Townsend General Practitioners, Port Townsend Preventive Medicine Specialists, Port Townsend Family Physicians, and Port Townsend Psychiatrists.