Dr. James Rotchford MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 23rd, 2015
Patient
Doctor R. and Staff are the most caring and nurturing People I have ever met at a Clinic. I think the State of Washington needs a whole lot more like Them. I thank Him and Staff

September 27th, 2013
Caring Physician
I went to Dr. Rotchford with a referral from my regular Doctor with a chronic situation that has been a real pain for about 25 years. He listened to everything that I had to say, and really appeared to want to alleviate my problem. It worked. I am getting off the heavy duty narcotics and will be doing and thinking about the information that he gave me. This is no joke. He really helped me.

June 2nd, 2011
Best Dr. I have ever Seen
I went to see Dr. Rotchford as a PCP and I love him...he really listen to me. He treats you like a person..on your level not like he is better than you most Drs. treat people like they are better than the patient not Dr. Rotchford its like you are an old good friend his staff and him made me feel welcome and comfortable.

March 15th, 2011
Patient
Very caring person and well qualified practicing Dr in both eastern and western medical practices. He was critical in assisting me with a very difficult diagnosis that had been received from other Drs. He not only assisted me with reducing pain, he also gave me informative insight into my medical diagnosis at both the medical and emotional levels. It would truly assist his practice if he did not have such long wait times.

January 17th, 2011
Greatest REAL Doctor in My Life I'm 60
I didnt know My Bones were deteriorating, and ALL the OTHER Doctors wanted to give Me Pain Pills and say "I cant give them to you for very Long...What? I asked? So Take em and what..DR Rotchford Never Leaves Ya Hanging. HE CARES !!!

December 28th, 2010
pills and more pills
I am not surprised to see him in trouble. I was taken to a local hospital while under his care. I was told I was toxic!. I have a broken neck. I have chronic pain. He was the only one available when I moved to the area. He prescribes outside his expertise. In 12 months I was prescribed so many anti depressents I felt crazy. It has taken months to get stable. He does interfere with your private life.

December 2nd, 2010
Awesome doctor
After all my years of having chornic pain I have only come across two caring doctors. I was lucky that I found dr.rotchford. He cares, listens to the patient, and give advice. He has a wonderful staff. Here on the olympic peninsula we do not have very many doctors to pick from. I want to say thank you to dr. Rotchford for everything that he has done for me and my family.

December 21st, 2009
Lifesaver
This Dr has saved my life & my marriage. I can not express the gratitude that I feel. In this day & age most people that have cronic pain are labled as drug users or drug seekers. We become disheartened and begin to loose faith & trust for medical professionals who classify before knowing. I can honestly say that Dr. Rotchford is not like that. He listens to everything & makes diagnoses based on your overall health, state of mind, etc.I could not say enough about this doctor. I feel honored to be his patient.