Dr. James Roth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

January 12th, 2016
This is a wonderful facility.

February 20th, 2015
Pain clinics have it rough due to government regulations. Dr roth and his staff gave me the meds I needed and helped me with anything I need, I highly recommend Dr roth

February 8th, 2015
Released cause I couldn't read my mail
Released cause I didn't return a call after a letter. I'm illiterate

January 27th, 2014
We need more Dr.'s like this.
Dr. Roth has been a very professional and compassionate physician in my experience with him. He is helping people get off of drugs, unlike most Dr.'s. He has been very understanding and has never treated me inferior. I would recommend him to anyone except people trying to get drugs.

August 9th, 2011
My first visit to Dr. Roth I sat in the waiting room for 2 hours. I finally got called back in a room and waited another hour. When he finally came in he was so rude and disrespectful and told me nothing was wrong with me and said I just wanted pain pills.I am a preachers wife and I have no use for pain medication cause it has ruined many lives. I ended up going to another doctor and come to find out I have breast cancer. Just wanted to share to the public my experience with this doctor. He is a very uncaring disrespectful person

August 8th, 2011
The doctor who doesn't care
I wouldn't recommend anybody to go to Dr. Roth. He cares nothing for his patients. All he wants is your money. He gave me a 30 day supply of meds and had my next visit set up for 35 days later. So I called the office and talked to the receptionist and told her about it and she set my visit to see the doc a few days earlier so I wouldn't run out of my meds. When I went to the visit he was so rude and accused me of selling them. Told me to go to a methodone clinic. Methodone is a horrible drug that has screwed many lives up.(research it) does that sound like he cares? And he still wanted me to come back on the original appt. 4 days later. He cares nothing for his patients, only cares for your money. I went to him in desperate need of help and honesty. It made me feel like giving up if you know what I mean.

May 19th, 2009
I find Dr. Roth to be a compassionate, caring doctor who seems to be a truly caring person. He has a great bedside manner and is always ready to listen & help.