A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rothschiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rothschiller, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothschiller graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rothschiller has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Leo Rothschiller MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Rothschiller practice?
- Dr. James Rothschiller has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rothschiller practices Anesthesiology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Anesthesiologists.