A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rotolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rotolo, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rotolo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotolo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rotolo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Rotolo MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Rotolo practice?
- Dr. James Rotolo has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Rotolo practices Urology near Manasquan, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ.
See Manasquan Urologists.