Dr. James Rowley, MD
Dr. James Andrew Rowley MD is male, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
3990 John R St
Detroit, MI 48201
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rowley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Sleep Apnea Sleep Apnea Syndromes.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowley graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rowley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Rec Hospital & University Health Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rowley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 25 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Rowley practice?
Dr. James Rowley practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Pulmonologists, Detroit Urgent Care Centers, and Detroit Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Rowley, Dr. Jaime Rowley, Dr. Santiago Rowley, Dr. Jacques Rowley