A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rowley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowley graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rowley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rowley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 25 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Rowley practice?
Dr. James Rowley practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Radiation Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Pulmonologists, Detroit Critical Care Practitioners, Detroit Sleep Medicine Doctors, Detroit Anesthesiologists, and Detroit Radiologists.