A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rowley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowley
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rowley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rowley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowley graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rowley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Rowley MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Rowley practice?
- Dr. James Rowley has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Rowley practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Pulmonologists, Detroit Critical Care Practitioners, and Detroit Sleep Medicine Doctors.