A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rowley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowley graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rowley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Andrew Rowley MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James A. Rowley practice?
- Dr. James Rowley has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Rowley practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Critical Care Practitioners, Detroit Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Detroit Pulmonologists.