A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rubano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rubano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rubano, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubano graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Rubano MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Rubano practice?
- Dr. James Rubano has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Rubano practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Middletown, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.