A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rubinsak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rubinsak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rubinsak, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinsak graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubinsak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Rubinsak MD is a male Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Rubinsak practice?
- Dr. James Rubinsak has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Rubinsak practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Venice, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, FL.
See Venice Hematologists and Venice Oncologists.