A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rubinsak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rubinsak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rubinsak, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinsak graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubinsak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubinsak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans