A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rubinsak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rubinsak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubinsak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubinsak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rubinsak, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinsak graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubinsak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Rubinsak MD is a male Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Rubinsak practice?
- Dr. James Rubinsak has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rubinsak practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Venice, FL.
See Venice Hematologists and Venice Oncologists.