A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rubinsak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rubinsak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubinsak
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubinsak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rubinsak, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinsak graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubinsak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Rubinsak MD is a male Hematologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Rubinsak practice?
- Dr. James Rubinsak has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rubinsak practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Venice, FL.
See Venice Hematologists and Venice Oncologists.