A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rudder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rudder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudder
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Rudder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rudder, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudder graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rudder has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healthpark Hospital
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kevin Rudder MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James K. Rudder practice?
- Dr. James Rudder has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rudder practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Surgeons.