Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Rudder
Dr. James Rudder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hot Springs National Park, AR. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rudder is affiliated with National Park Medical Center, Mercy Hospital - Hot Springs, AR and Scott And White Hospital. Dr. Rudder has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Rudder has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. James Rudder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Dr. Gordon Birk
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Hot Springs National Park, AR 0 mi23
Dr. Trent Johnson
Hot Springs National Park, AR 0.08 mi11
Dr. Michael Hubbard
Hot Springs National Park, AR 0.08 mi