A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rudder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rudder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rudder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rudder, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudder graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rudder has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healthpark Hospital
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kevin Rudder MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James K. Rudder practice?
- Dr. James Rudder has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rudder practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Orthopedic Surgeons.