- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ruffer is Excellent. Dr. Ruffer has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ruffer, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Breast Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruffer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ruffer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruffer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Ruffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Ruffer practice?
Dr. James Ruffer practices Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Downers Grove, IL and Westmont, IL.
See Barrington Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Ruffer, Dr. Jacob Ruffer, Dr. Jacques Ruffer, Dr. Jaime Ruffer