A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rugowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rugowski is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rugowski
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rugowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rugowski, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rugowski graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Rugowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Amery Regional Medical Center
- Luther Hospital, Eau Claire, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Rugowski MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James A. Rugowski practice?
- Dr. James Rugowski has 9 office locations.
Dr. James Rugowski practices Psychiatry near Barron, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Frederic, WI and Amery, WI.
See Barron Psychiatrists.