A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rugowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rugowski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rugowski, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rugowski graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Rugowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Amery Regional Medical Center
- Luther Hospital, Eau Claire, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Rugowski MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James A. Rugowski practice?
- Dr. James Rugowski has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rugowski practices Psychiatry near Eau Claire, WI.
See Eau Claire Psychiatrists.