A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rumack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rumack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rumack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumack graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Rumack has 12 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rumack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans