A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rupp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rupp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rupp, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rupp graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rupp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital Inc
- Nanticoke Mem Hosp, Seaford, De
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Rupp MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Rupp practice?
- Dr. James Rupp has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rupp practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seaford, DE.
See Seaford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.