A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ruppel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ruppel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruppel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ruppel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ruppel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruppel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ruppel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Holy Family Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Ruppel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Ruppel practice?
- Dr. James Ruppel has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ruppel practices Ophthalmology near Galesburg, IL.
See Galesburg Ophthalmologists.