Learn more about Dr. James Ruppel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ruppel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruppel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ruppel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ruppel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruppel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ruppel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Holy Family Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Ruppel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Ruppel practice?
- Dr. James Ruppel has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ruppel practices Ophthalmology near Galesburg, IL.
See Galesburg Ophthalmologists.