A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ruppert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ruppert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ruppert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruppert graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Ruppert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Ruppert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James S. Ruppert practice?
- Dr. James Ruppert has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Ruppert practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Primary Care Doctors.