Family Physicians

6485 Day St
Ste 206
Riverside, CA 92507
951-697-7823
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Are you related to Dr. Ruppert.  |  show details
by No Need on May 21st, 2013

"The Best Dr and Office Staff"... You Kidding Me!!!! If he is the best doctor and what about the rest of pro doctors. They must be chopped liver then...

|  The Best Dr. and Office staff  |  show details
May 2nd, 2013

For the review dated Apri 23, 2013, there is no grip for Dr ruppert to get because he and the office are wonderful. They are very professional. I receive the best treatment from start to finish. They greet me by name when I come in and they review my visit when I leave. Dr. Ruppert conducts himself very professional and makes me feel very confidant in his decision makeing regarding my health. So the previous reviewer must be referring to another Dr. in another office. Definatley NOT this one.

|  "Whose the Doctor here."  |  show details
by Robert Maharaj on Apr 23rd, 2013

I would remind Dr. Ruppert that your patients are the most important commodities and patients do come first, regardless of some of your rude staffs that you have and treasure them like Gods. You are the doctor and not your staffs. You make the decision and not your rude staff member. Like they say:- You work for a corporation of doctors managed by a corporation and your reputation is on the line with your peers. Staffs come and go but your main focus is with your patients. Get a grip of yourself because in the end the blame or hurt is with your office. You have been biased on one side of the story. This is absurd, pathetic that you take part of your staffs and instead of the patients you supposed to take care of and then why are you the doctor in the first place if you cant take care of your patients, but think that your staffs need class and pateint care no matter what age they are. You have really lost my faith in your practice as being a doctor, but need to reprimend your staffs attitude. Shame on you and the way you treat your patients. Maybe you need to learn a bit of Dr. OZ's and other doctors advice. Patient's first because they come first and not your favorite staff who thinks that she is the doctor and not Dr. Ruppert. Shame on you and your practice. Family of patients first. Good and reliable staffs second who need to know ethics and class. Your staffs got lots to learn. Shame on you and who is the boss here!!!! You or your favorite staff!!!

|  amazing office and doctor  |  show details
May 17th, 2012

Doctor is extremely thorough and staff is very attentive and timely. I changed insurance solely to stay with this doctor. Highly recommended.

|  Been Going To Dr. Ruppert A Long Time  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2011

I love Dr. Ruppert. He has been firm with me about situations I need a firm hand with and kind to me when I need kindness. Sometimes I would like to of spent more time talking about some of my medical issues but he is a good Doctor and busy. His girl Anna is a doll. Very careing and it forthcoming. All is staff is pretty good. If I were to complain about anything it would be being put on hold almost every time I call.