Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Russell
Dr. James Russell, MD, FACEP is a Doctor primarily located in Killington, VT, with another office in Rutland, VT. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Russell is affiliated with Rutland Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Russell has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. James Russell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Killington, VT.
Dr. Matthew Gammons
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Killington, VT 0 mi18
Dr. Christina Smith
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Killington, VT 2.88 mi11
Dr. Shelley Zara
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Rutland, VT 6.40 mi44