A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rutter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rutter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Critical Care
- Growth Disorders
- Infectious Disease
- Lead Poisoning
- Lyme Disease
- Mood Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutter graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rutter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- W W Hastings Indian Hospital
- Integris Grove General Hospital
- Integris Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dull Rutter MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James D. Rutter practice?
- Dr. James Rutter has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rutter practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Grove, OK.
See Grove Internists and Grove Pediatricians.