Learn more about Dr. James Rutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rutter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutter
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rutter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rutter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Critical Care
- Growth Disorders
- Infectious Disease
- Lead Poisoning
- Lyme Disease
- Mood Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutter graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rutter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- W W Hastings Indian Hospital
- Integris Grove General Hospital
- Integris Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dull Rutter MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James D. Rutter practice?
- Dr. James Rutter has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rutter practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Grove, OK.
See Grove Internists and Grove Pediatricians.