A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ryba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ryba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ryba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryba graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ryba has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Raymond Ryba MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Ryba practice?
- Dr. James Ryba has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ryba practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Rheumatologists.