Internists, Rheumatologist
11100 Warner Ave
Ste 250
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 549-8905
Locations and availability (1)

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
by J Ballard on Aug 20th, 2014

Dr. Ryba is one of the best physicians that I have had the pleasure to have had as my doctor. I was suffering greatly when I first walked into his office and needed answers that were not being provided by other physicians. I have been seeing him for about 10 years, he found out the source of my health issues immediately and began attacking my various problems from every direction to improve my health. He is very kind and caring towards his patients and he will keep looking for solutions. If you have a condition that is difficult to diagnose then he will truly seek not only the cause but the solution. He will also refer to the best specialists to supplement the patient's care. I cannot state how grateful I am to have been one of his patients and he has helped me to truly improve upon my health as the years have gone by. It is a very fortunate person who is under his care. He and his staff are available when the patient needs them. I could not recommend anyone else who is better, because there is no one who compares.

|  Avoid  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2012

This "doctor" is all about money. He will set you up on a "plan" to line his pockets and does not care about his patients health. If you request your records be prepared for a fight. If you request blood labs from the lab itself be prepared for the doctor to terminate your care.

|  An exceptional doctor!  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

Dr. Ryba is an exceptional physician - very caring, personable, and is right on with his diagnosis of the problem. I have never had a doctor give as much time to a patient as he does. And his staff really knows how to run the office.

|  Simply the best!  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2011

Dr. Ryba really listens to his patients. I've been his patient since 1994. He's not only professional, but also knowledgeable and up to date on new treatments. He encourages his patients to be actively involved in determining their treatment outcomes. He's compassionate & genuinely cares about his patients.

|  Godsend doctor!!!  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2010

Dr Ryba is a true professional..thourough,smart,experienced..but the heart and down to earthness of a country doctor.He diagnosed my daughter with a rare syndrome after an hour and a half exam,explaining along the way.No other doctor in my daughters 20 yrs of life had a clue what was wrong with her,but Dr.Ryba knew immediately. Our family will forever be grateful to him for discovering a genetic disorder that affects our daughter,and the future genepool of our family.He spent and hour and a half giving her a complete exam and explained things along the way.She has learned tools to living a long healthy life. We love you Dr. Ryba!D&G Makrdichian

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2010

I have had numerous health problems, the worst being rhematoid arthritis. I have been seeing Dr. Ryba for almost 20 years. He is a wonderful diagnostician--always right on the money. He is so caring and always spends whatever time it takes to explain things to me. If I call and leave a message for him to get back to me because I have a question or want to discuss my condition, I can always count on him to call we withi 24 hours.My biggest fear is that he will retire in the near future. I could never replace him.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Linda on Jun 23rd, 2009

I have been coming to Dr. Ryba since 1986 and I have always had the very best of care and advise. Dr. Ryba is extremely knowledgeable about the entire human body, not just his specialty. Dr. Ryba looks at the WHOLE picture before diagnosing, perscribing or treating his patients. His staff is always pleasant.

|  SAVED MY LIFE!!  |  show details
by JANICE KAY KIMPEL on Sep 26th, 2008

I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. JAMES RYBA FOR 14 YEARS NOW. HE REALLY KNOWS HIS STUFF. SEVERAL YEARS AGO I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH SYSTEMIC LUPUS AND WAS VERY ILL. SINCE THEN I HAVE HAD SEVERAL PROBLEM OCCURE FROM MY LUPIS CONDITION, AND HE HAS HELPED ME SO MUCH. I BELIEVE HE IS THE TOP MAN IN HIS FIELD. HE ALWAYS TAKES HIS TIME AND LISTENS TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY. HIS BEDSIDE MANNERS ARE EXCELLENT AS WELL AS HIS DIAGNOSIS. HE HAS NEVER MISS DIAGNOSED ME IN 14 YEARS OF GOING TO HIM. HE REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. I HOPE HE NEVER RETIRES. THANK YOU DR RYBA FOR SAVING MY LIFE.