A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rycyna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rycyna graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rycyna has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rycyna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Rycyna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James L. Rycyna practice?
Dr. James Rycyna practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY and North Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Rycyna, Dr. Jaime Rycyna, Dr. Santiago Rycyna, Dr. Jacques Rycyna