Learn more about Dr. James Rycyna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rycyna is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rycyna
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rycyna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rycyna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rycyna graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Rycyna has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Rycyna MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James L. Rycyna practice?
- Dr. James Rycyna has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rycyna practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.