A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rynerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rynerson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rynerson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rynerson graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Rynerson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- T J Samson Community Hospital
- Ohio County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Rynerson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Rynerson practice?
- Dr. James Rynerson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rynerson practices Ophthalmology near Glasgow, KY.
See Glasgow Ophthalmologists.