A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Abraham is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abraham
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Abraham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Abraham, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Abraham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Medical Center
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Abraham MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James S. Abraham practice?
- Dr. James Abraham has 1 office location.
Dr. James Abraham practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Covington, GA.
See Covington Internists and Covington Cardiologists.