A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Abraham, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Abraham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Newton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Stephen Abraham MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James S. Abraham practice?
- Dr. James Abraham has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Abraham practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Covington, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Conyers, GA.
See Covington Internists and Covington Cardiologists.