A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Atkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Atkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atkins
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Atkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Atkins, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkins graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Atkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sand Lake Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Sutlive Atkins MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Atkins practice?
- Dr. James Atkins has 1 office location.
Dr. James Atkins practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Otolaryngologists.