A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Atkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Atkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Atkins, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkins graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Atkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Sutlive Atkins MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Atkins practice?
- Dr. James Atkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Atkins practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Otolaryngologists.