Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist
410 Celebration Pl
Ste 100
Kissimmee, FL 34747
321-939-3000
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Dr. Atkins nurse (Joanne)very poor communication and you can not trust  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

Joannne Dr. Atkins nurse was a real problem. Twice we caught her telling falsehoods on the phone when trying to get insurance approval for a CT scan. I had the intake nurse for the CT scan on the other line while speaking with Joanne. She blamed the CT scan nurse for the Delays in setting up the CT scan. Not good. I called her out on it and she hung up he phone. Second falsehood was after I had surgery I required stronger medicine so I left a message with dr. Atkins nurse Joanne and she blamed it on the machine. The only way I could get ahd

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

Been going here for years for inner ear issues. Regardless of what you think might be unimportant; he listens and is very detailed. Great doctor and great staff.

|  Hearing Problem my 96 year old Mother  |  show details
May 2nd, 2012

I had made three previous visits to another Ear Doctor, with confusing diagnoses of my Mothers problem. She wears hearing aides and was not hearing with them. The problem was getting worse. To no avail, we were contemplating possible operation on her ears. ONE VISIT to Dr. Atkins and he actually took time and showed real concern of her problem. He examined her and then took her to a room with a Microscope machine to further examine her ears. He removed some fluid from her ear then went in and removed some deep huge wax deposits from her ears. She immediately heard us talking in a normal tone of voice. She had a huge smile on her face and the frustration she had been going through was now relieved. Imagine seeing the first specialist who could not solve this problem and feeling deep depression at the loss of communication with my Mother being turned around 180 degrees through the care and concern of Dr. Atkins. We love him and will use him again and I highly recommend him.Mr. A. Cialella

|  Does not treat throat  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

It's a shame that this doctor is called an ENT when he does not treat the throat. Deceiving advertising.

|  Terrific doctor  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2011

Fixed my dizziness using the Omniax in 1 visit.

|  show details
by Stephen J .Vladyka on Apr 1st, 2010

I was very impressed with the docter. I found the staff to be very friendly and knowledgable.

|  show details
Sep 4th, 2009

Dr. Atkins in Celebration, Florida is by far one of the best ENTs. He is very knowledgeable and will definitely help anyone who needs help in ENT. I give him high marks. Helped me tremendously.

|  Okay  |  show details
by nooclue on May 2nd, 2008 on kudzu.com

My son is hearing impaired and has been going to him for 5 years. In the beginning I loved him, but know my opinion is changing. He is not as on top of things as he used to be and has misdiagnosed my son a few times. I think he is getting to big for himself and is rushing to much in his exams...

Read Full Review at kudzu.com