Overall Review

3.4

April 25th, 2014
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Blair and his staff. Everyone there was courtesy and seemed to care about me and my family. I would recommend them to anyone. He is a first class Dr. that actually listened to what I was saying.

January 20th, 2014
Mr.
I have been to both offices; the one where it is now by Foodlion and the one when it was located across the street. I am a local. I have never been to a practicing doctor's office and treated the way I and my wife were. I can also add my son to the list. The wait was excessive-EVERY time; I get it if the wait proves to be worth it. Once seen by Dr Blair, I was left with the impression of a guy who flatly does not care nor had the courtesy to look at me. At every visit it visibly seemed he had somewhere else to be vice paying attention to why I was there. Front staff seemed pushy and as if I was a bother to them. This happened similarly to my wife and lastly my son-who called me from his office and explained what a joke of a experience this was. I have since taken my family and insurance provider to another provider. This is an honest review and I advise anyone-especially military and retired military on Tricare-go somewhere else. I put up with substandard care and attitudes for far too long-don't make the same mistake. If you are one of the very few who I guess are on the "in" list-or a personal buddy of dr Blair-good for you. The rest of us have a choice.

January 19th, 2013
The Only Doctor we Trust!
Dr. Blair takes the time to listen and I never feel rushed. His treatments have all proven 100% effective. His nurses have been nothing but professional and thorough. After seeing some real duds in the area, I'm SOLD on Dr. Blair.

August 13th, 2012
Can't get past receptionist!
My husband's doctor is retiring and referred us to Dr. Blair. We heard several other really positive things about Dr. Blair, from patients & other doctors. Called today, to get an appointment. Receptionist was beyond RUDE, kept asking if my husband had any "acute" problems, like she wanted me to make them up - I kept telling her no, then she asked why I was getting an attitude! Have worked in medical offices most of my life - will be looking for another doctor. Office personnel can make or break a doctor. I don't want to have to face this one anymore!

September 18th, 2011
Worth the wait...caring, attentive physician
Overall, I was impressed with Dr Blair and his staff. While I was in the waiting room for longer than I am accustomed to, it was worth the wait. Once I was in the room with Dr Blair, I had his full attention. I felt like he actually listened to me and took what I had to say seriously. I was impressed that someone who has been in medicine as long as he has would still listen to his patient's opinions. I guess this is probably why the wait is so long--he doesn't adhere to that oh-so-common 15 minutes in & out rule set by insurances. Also, as a woman, I feel more comfortable that there are two female physicians on staff to handle "feminine" things. Long story short, I plan on keeping Dr Blair as my PCP for as long as he's willing to have me!

August 10th, 2010
RE: REVIEW OF OFFICE SUNDAY AUGUST 8, 2010.
This person has Island Family Medicine confused with another facility (Dr. Blair FORMERLY worked at a facility across the street from his new office). Island Family Medicine is a brand new facility. Animals are not allowed on the premises. Please disregard this review. It is obvious from reading the review that the patient has never been to Island Family Medicine, nor seen Dr. James Seaborn Blair.

August 8th, 2010
Waited 3 weeks to get in...waited 45+ min. in waiting room (DIRTY....another woman waiting in the waiting room with her dog(not working dog) paid $150 for 13min. visit...her never looked up at me....asked what meds I wanted filled...and sent me on my way!!!! I have never been less impressed with any professional...and question his ability!!!