A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brooks, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Steven Brooks MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Brooks practice?
- Dr. James Brooks has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Brooks practices Otolaryngology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Fairfield, IA.
See Southfield Otolaryngologists.