A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Butler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Butler, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Butler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Shannon Butler MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Butler practice?
- Dr. James Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. James Butler practices Radiation Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.