Dr. James Shannon Butler MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radium Therapy, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
Learn more about Dr. James Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Butler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Butler, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including General Oncology Genitourinary Cancer Lung Cancer, General Oncology Genitourinary Cancer Lung Cancer, and Lung Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Butler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James S. Butler practice?
Dr. James Butler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radium Therapy, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Brooklyn Radiologists, Brooklyn Radiation Oncologists, and Brooklyn Oncologists.