inactive

• Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2016
highly recommended
i've seen dr kerr several times now and appreciate the wonders of a smaller practice. the large pratices are out of hand with the time it takes to see a doctor and then the short time they spend with you. dr Kerr's practice is a breath of fresh air.

October 13th, 2015
Dr Carr is God sent, a wonderful person and doctor.

October 18th, 2013
Great Doctor & Surgeon
I went to Dr. Carr to check out some ovarian cysts that, as it turned out, had to be surgically removed. The whole process was VERY nerve-wracking because there was some question as to whether the cysts were benign (thankfully, they were) and whether I would be able to keep my left ovary due to the size of one of the cysts. Dr. Carr was very thorough about explaining everything to me, answering my questions, and trying to make me as comfortable as possible while still giving me a realistic idea of what I could expect. He did a fantastic job on the surgery. I was able to keep both of my ovaries, and since then, he has been great about providing my follow-up care. I highly recommend him.

July 18th, 2013
Patient
I was very pleased on my first visit with Dr Carr. He made me feel very comfortable. He placed me on a weight loss plan, and on my second follow up visit he was very impressed with the results. Needsless to day I was very happy that I had found a genuine doctor who shared the same interest and concerns as I did. Very genuine doctor, I'm please with his service, as well as the entire staff.

April 11th, 2013
Great Doctor
I enjoyed going to Dr. Carr for the past 20 some year, he has helped me through many changes in my live over the year. I have referred lots of friends to him and I am sadden that I will not be able to continue to see him as my Dr... due to the fact that I am now 65 and now have medicare and BCBS, that they do not honor...o yes I could go and pay a big price, but that I can not afford... anyway he is a great doctor and I still want to refer him to my friends....he has a great bed side manner and makes you feel like you are somebody and not just a # or in a hurry to get you out the door.... sure hate to be leaving.

February 19th, 2013
I moved here 7 years ago, found Dr. Carr in the phonebook, best decision I ever made. He is one of the best I have been to. Prompt, courteous, knows his patients, accurate. I am totally comfortable around Dr. Carr and his office staff is wonderful. Would recommend him to anyone.

January 29th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor!!!
Dr. Carr has been my, and other family members Doctor for at least 12 years. He delivered my cousins son, and has shared every difficult step, every tear in our journey to try to have a child. As well as the wonderful staff there. He treats the whole person, not just a symptom or two, and truly cares about the health of people. The kind of Doctor everyone dreams of having

July 14th, 2011