Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Chang
Dr. James Chang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vallejo, CA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chang is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center, Saint Francis Memorial Hospital and Stanford Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Chang has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vallejo, CA.
Dr. Tatjana Kolevska
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Vallejo, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Gene Golfus
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Vallejo, CA 0 mi34
Dr. Jonathan Kaner
Vallejo, CA 0 mi38