Dr. James Chen MD Patient Reviews

4.7

October 17th, 2013
Flawless HSG Procedure
After trying for over a year to conceive, my husband and I decided to undergo fertility testing to make sure there are not any physiological issues impacting our ability to conceive. An HSG procedure was ordered by my KP doctor. Dr. Chen was the radiologist who performed the procedure. He was excellent. He described every aspect of the procedure to me before we got started. During the procedure he kept me abreast of the elements of the procedure that would cause pain. He and his staff person Priscilla, even coached me on techniques to manage the pain I was experiencing and also talked me through the results of the exam and what I should expect after the procedure in terms of trying to conceive again. Not many doctors treat patients with the respect, compassion and understanding that I received today. He demonstrated empathy re: my situation and it made everything easier. I would highly recommend him.

August 6th, 2013
Wonderful Radiologist
Dr. Chen performed a breast biopsy on me and was extraordinarily kind and considerate. He explained what he was doing throughout the entire procedure and I had absolutely no pain during or after. He also called me the next morning to make sure I was okay and to tell me that everything was normal. I highly recommend him.