A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cochran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cochran
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cochran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cochran, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cochran has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Sheridan Cochran MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Cochran practice?
- Dr. James Cochran has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Cochran practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Allen, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.