Dr. James Cole MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Fort Worth, TX

September 26th, 2012
Would never recommend this doctor!
Dr. Cole's office poorly managed medications provided to my mother which landed us in the hospital for three days. They threw meds at her like it was candy without thinking about how the meds worked together. 11 meds in all he gave her. The meds made her sodium crash out to seizure level and BP was at stroke level. His nurses, PA and him are all ridiculous! We now have a new doctor that at first glance saw the issues with her medication. I would never recommend this doctor or his office.

July 19th, 2012
Dr. Cole is a no nonsense doctor that tell you things you may not like to hear but need to hear. Which is a very nice thing to have in a doctor. You find you can discuss anything with and not feel uncomfortable doing so.

January 20th, 2011
Been going for seventeen years, but isn't as good as it used to be
Dr cole is certainly an excellent doctor, but he is way overloaded in patients. It takes me at least a month to get in for anything, unless I want to see the nurse practitioner. It is not that I don't think nurse practitioners are capable but I would like to see my actual doctor from time to time without having to wait months and months. One of their nurses knows get stuff but isn't so nice the other one is sweet but kinda dense...wait tone is unreal, but the staff is nice and it is very clean...just wish dr cole wasn't so bogged down with more patients than he could handle so people could actually get the benefits if his skills. Sad to say but after spending my childhood and young adulthood in his care I will have to change if I want a doctor I see more than once every few years

October 8th, 2009
Dr. Cole is great!
At first it may seem like Dr. Cole's patient load would mean that he's going to rush through your visit and hurry on to the next; but he does anything but that! His staff is well organized and have been wonderful with follow up and communication with my ongoing care. I would highly recommend him!