A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cornell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cornell is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cornell
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cornell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cornell, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Respiration Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornell graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Cornell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Cornell MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James S. Cornell practice?
- Dr. James Cornell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Cornell practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Internists and Fair Lawn Pulmonologists.