A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cornell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cornell is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cornell
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cornell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cornell, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Respiration Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornell graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Cornell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Cornell MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James S. Cornell practice?
- Dr. James Cornell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Cornell practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Internists and Fair Lawn Pulmonologists.