A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dunn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Dunn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Independent Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Sandidge Dunn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Dunn practice?
- Dr. James Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. James Dunn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.