Learn more about Dr. James Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Scott Ellis DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James S. Ellis practice?
- Dr. James Ellis has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Ellis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX and Red Oak, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.