A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Scott Ellis DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James S. Ellis practice?
- Dr. James Ellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Ellis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.