Learn more about Dr. James Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gibbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibbs
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibbs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gibbs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Abdominal Pain
- Barrett Esophagus
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Clostridium Infections
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Colon Diverticulum
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Polyps
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive Signs and Symptoms
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gibbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Select Specialty Hospital-Winston Salem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Samuel Gibbs MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. James Gibbs has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gibbs practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Gastroenterologists.